There are many reasons that someone would want to remodel their bathroom. The number one reason that we hear from our clients is space. “How can I maximize the amount of space in this bathroom?” Number two reason, “My bathroom is very outdated.”
Maximizing space can happen one of two ways:
● Creative design within the existing space.
● Moving or removing one or more walls to create more space.
FHR Construction has the knowledge and experience (over 20 years, combined) to assist you with both options.
Another advantage to remodeling a bathroom is that, many times, the plumbing fixtures (toilets, faucets, etc.) are the older, inefficient models. Newer fixtures are much more efficient over the older models still in use in many homes. Updating these can save you money on your water usage. And, many of the newer tub & shower faucets are equipped with pressure balance
and scald protection.
Electrical fixtures are other important items that should be updated. Many older electrical fixtures don’t have the modern antishock/
electrocution features present in today’s fixtures. GFCI outlets are required by code now in all bathrooms to prevent accidental electrocution or electric shock. And with the popularity gaining with long lasting, low energy LED light fixtures, updating your lighting is a simple easy way to change the look of your space while at the same time, saving money on your electric utility bills.
- Granite, Marble, Quartz and other stone countertops resist heat, humidity and other potentially damaging elements common to bathrooms
- Customized sink options optimized for multi-use households
- Environmentally sustainable low-flow faucets
- Dedicated storage spaces for grooming and beauty supplies, as well as general toiletries, towels, etc.
- Made in the USA custom cabinetry comes in thousands of wood type, finish and fit options to suit your exact needs and specifications
- Only the highest quality materials are used in our custom cabinetry, and it is all tailor made for your project
- Positively effects heating and cooling costs
- Creates a more sanitary environment
- Provides a more modern, aesthetically pleasing environment
- Increased structural safety when compared to cracked and broken tiles
- Thousands of style, color and finish options to choose from including ceramic, porcelain and stone
- Water conservation options save money on utility costs
- Upgraded plumbing cures internal cracks and leaks that lead to water wasting and infrastructure issues including mold
- Creating stand in showers and custom designing bathtub enclosures maximizes available space, while suiting personalized aesthetic tastes
- Many different styles and features available to suit all tastes and budgets
- Relaxation after a long day in a spa tub of your own—need we say more?
- Energy efficient LED bulbs reduce energy costs and extend bulb life
- Recessed, enclosed shower and tub lighting provides soothing and sufficient ambient light
- Wall bracket lighting fixtures are perfect for over mirror illumination
- Wall mounted surrounding lights ensure accurate visual reproduction for hygiene and beauty applications
- Circuit breakers allow for safe use of electrical appliances
- Newer wiring significantly cuts down on fire hazards and risks
- The addition of extra outlets for convenience purposes
- Newer energy efficient outlets and insulated wiring curb energy costs