The exterior of your home is the first thing that anyone sees when they look at your home. What you decide to use can make all the difference in the world for the ‘Curb Appeal’ of your home. There are a number of different types and styles of exterior finish options to choose from And there are a number of factors that go into what you might choose to use on your home.
- Board & Batten
- Tongue & Groove
- Rustic/Reclaimed lumber (Barnwood)
Traditional Masonry Stucco:Concrete based, Applied in layers/coats. Requires paint for desired color and to weatherproof.
Synthetic based, Applied in layers/coats, does n ot require paint. Color is mixed into final coat. Weatherproof. Remains flexible. Does not crack. May be repainted if color choice changes later.
More about our Stucco Contractors in Phoenix, AZ
- Real, full brick (Available in various colors and sizes)
- Brick Veneer (Typically available in panels for faster application)
■ Available in many various shapes, sizes, colors & textures.
- Aluminum Siding (Often made to resemble wood siding)
- Metal sheets applied over wood framing; Typically done for a more modern look, often combined with stucco or block.
- Wood look composite (Typically Vinyl)
- Brick look composite